A course based on ASCO Resource Stratified Guidelines for Cervical Cancer treatment and prevention.
- Enhanced communication and collaboration among specialists and the health care team
- Improved communication with patients and families about cervical cancer diagnosis, prognosis, treatment options, and palliative care
- Establishment of Tumor Boards and/or cervical cancer clinics
- Increased understanding of standard of treatment for cervical cancer
- Increased understanding of how to implement resource stratified guidelines according to what is available in country
- Gynecologic oncologists, gynecologists, radiation oncologists, medical oncologists, surgeons, pathologists, palliative care specialists, other specialists, and nurses
- Policy makers & administrators